Base is seeking a Communication Designer to help lead the company’s marketing and branding efforts and help build a forward thinking world-class brand. If you’re passionate about coming up with innovative designs, fresh ideas, solving problems and collaborating with a fast-paced team this will be the perfect job for you.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (marketing, operations, sales, etc.) to understand business goals for existing and future projects
- Be among the best at what you do and willing to work with peers who challenge you
Collaborate with other designers to establish design consistency
- Help instill a design culture in the company as a whole.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your range of creativity across both digital and print realms.
- Strong visual design, branding, and advertising experience
- Manage your own time – work well independently and with a team.
- An academic degree in Graphic Design or similar field is strongly preferred for this position, though exceptions may be made.
- You must have a minimum of 2-3 years professional experience.
- Installation design experience
- Package design
- HTML and CSS knowledge would be excellent
What we offer
- Casual, fun and very approachable work environment. We’re a dynamic and smart team that you’ll love working with.
- Flexible hours and vacation time.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Fully-stocked kitchen with great coffee and healthy snacks.
- Personal development funds.
Apply for this position
Meet Some of Base CRM's Employees
Product Support Manager
Jo-Anne and her team ensure that all customers have an amazing experience using Base—and they consult the company's customers to help them get the most value.
Back to top