Business Development Representative
Passionate about a career in sales? Looking for a doorway into one of the fastest growing industries in the world (SaaS)? We are looking for Business Development Representative candidates with 1-2 years of work experience to join our growing team.
Our Inbound Business Development Representative role offers an environment to learn, practice, compete, and establish a strong foundation that's invaluable to your career. The focus is on supporting our sales teams with more leads, more closed deals, and more revenue. Your efforts directly contribute to Base's top-line revenue growth — providing you a professional development path into an outbound, prospecting position that will lead into a future closing role.
Your responsibilities as a Business Development Representative will include:
- Qualifying and disqualifying leads in a high-volume environment using cold-calling, email, and LinkedIn.
- Building credibility and value in our solution through strategic research and preparation.
- Represent our brand as the first point of contact between Domestic and International executives, decision makers, and influencers.
- Help us improve our lead qualification process by using data to develop creative solutions.
- Setting appointments for Account Executives.
- 1-2 years of experience in a high-call volume environment.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4 year university.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm. We mean it.
- Bonus Points: Working knowledge of the CRM industry.
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply for this position
Meet Some of Base CRM's Employees
Product Support Manager
Jo-Anne and her team ensure that all customers have an amazing experience using Base—and they consult the company's customers to help them get the most value.
Back to top