- Greeley, CO
CO Salary Range: USD 22.26 - 33.39 per hour
Primary Location Salary Range:
$22.26/hr - $33.39/hr, based on education & experience
In accordance with Colorado's EPEWA Equal Pay Transparency Rules.
Explore and excel. At Banner Health, health care is a team effort. One might be surprised by the number of people who work behind the scenes and play a critical role in ensuring the best care for our patients. Apply today.
Located just 45 minutes north of Denver, Northern Colorado offers trendy restaurants, a thriving retail sector, and endless cultural amenities. Between wildflower-filled meadows and spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains, you will find adventures by horse, mountain bike and boat plus, endless hiking trails and world class skiing.
Our Ambulance team is looking for full time and per diem paramedics to join the team! We have both full time and per diem positions available. The full-time positions will either work Sunday-Tuesday and every other Wednesday or Thursday-Sunday and every other Wednesday. The shift requirement for the per diem positions is a minimum of 4 shifts per month. Our team works 12 hour shifts. Starting pay rate for this position is $22.26-33.39/hour based on experience and education. If you are interested, please apply today!
A 378-bed Level II trauma center and acute care facility with over 3000 employees, North Colorado Medical Center is the largest hospital in the region. As a regional medical center, we provide community-based and specialty services for a service area that includes southern Wyoming, western Nebraska, western Kansas and northeastern Colorado. In order to provide the most compassionate and innovative care possible, we bring together state-of-the-art technology and an exceptional team of health care professionals. For the healthcare professional, our Greeley, Colorado location offers access to a wide variety of recreational activities in an inviting, close-knit community.
This position provides pre-hospital evaluation, treatment and transportation of sick and/or injured victims of all age groups. Operates in emergent, non-emergent and/or transfer situations at an Advance Life Support level, if necessary, until arrival at a definite care facility.
1. Provides pre-hospital medical care for pediatric through geriatric populations, which includes assessing patient condition, rendering of appropriate care, utilizing appropriate invasive treatments, administering medications and interpreting EKGs.
2. Operates an assigned vehicle in emergent and non-emergent situations and in varying weather conditions, providing safe, reliable and timely transport to a designated point of service.
3. Performs general care and maintenance of vehicles. Performs daily vehicle inspections, completes and accurately inventories narcotics, and inspects medical equipment, supplies and medications assigned to the department.
4. Maintains complete and accurate patient care reports (PCRs), prepares and maintains logs and/or other applicable records during assigned shift.
5. Oversees daily shift operations and associates assigned to shift.
6. Demonstrates age specific competency for applicable patient populations.
7. Serves as a lead to EMTs. Interacts with all levels of clinical care team, patients, families, EMS agencies, physicians, vendors and the community.
High school diploma/GED or equivalent working knowledge.
Depending on state of practice, EMT-Basic or higher with IV certification or Paramedic Certification within the state of practice and maintenance thereafter. Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS, and NRP certifications on date of hire as required by state regulatory agency or as required by work location and maintenance thereafter. Valid Driver's License on date of hire and maintenance thereafter. Depending on work location may be required to obtain Ambulance Attendance licensure within 30 days of hire, and maintenance thereafter.
Knowledge of customer service principles and practices. Skilled in reading, writing and comprehending English. Skilled in comprehending and following written and verbal instructions. Skilled in remaining calm in emergency situations. Skilled in operating a variety of modern office equipment. Skilled in operating a variety of ambulatory tools and equipment.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Back to top