Software Engineer (.NET)
Position at Bankrate.com
Bankrate.com is looking for a Software Engineer with C#, .Net Core, ASP.Net Web API, WCF and MS SQL Server experience to assist with migrating .NET applications into the AWS cloud.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience with C#, .Net Core, ASP.NET and MS SQL Server
- Experience with WCF and REST APIs
- Experience with cloud based technologies, like AWS (EC2, S3, Lambdas) or Azure is a plus
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, and/or SQL Server databases is a plus
- Experience with various tools: GIT, Postman, Wireshark, Swagger, Docker, Jenkins
- Experience working in a Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) environments is a plus
- Experience with testing: Unit Testing, Test Driven Development, Integration Testing, Load Testing, Test Automation, Consumer Driven Contract Testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is a plus
Meet Some of Bankrate.com's Employees
Client Support Specialist
As a Client Support Specialist, it’s Andy’s job to make sure Bankrate’s advertising clients stay happy as he troubleshoots their campaigns and works with the customer retention program.
Back to top