Senior Client Success Manager
Position at Bankrate.com
Bankrate.com a leading aggregator of financial rate information, offers an unparalleled depth and breadth of rate data and financial content. Hundreds of print publications depend on Bankrate as the trusted source for financial rates and information, including top newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The New York Times, and The Los Angeles Times. Hundreds of financial services companies turn to Bankrate to reach the millions of in-market consumers.
- Use data to find win – wins for clients and Bankrate
- Leveraging all of the advertising opportunities that Bankrate offers, develop strategies for helping clients consistently acquire clients at their target customer acquisition price, while growing advertiser spend
- Obtain feedback from clients and share with Product and Marketing teams
- Identify features and services that serve our clients in a way that competitors are not
- Make performance data driven recommendations to pricing
- Develop Client Account Plans to grow sustainable spend from clients
- Build credibility and trust with clients by helping them scale while consistently hitting their customer acquisition targets
- Guide clients by sharing data supported best practices
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, consulting, advertising or client-facing roles at online companies
- BA/BS degree in related field
- Comfortable working with data analysis and working with MS Excel – Able to analyze campaign performance in great detail and draw conclusions as to what is working and what is not.
- Comfortable building presentation story lines and delivering to C-Level execs
- Experience at a top management consulting firm or investment banking firm
- Proven track record of growing client spend in a sustainable fashion
- Passion for identifying and executing strategies that help clients and grow spend
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent communication skills
Meet Some of Bankrate.com's Employees
Client Service Representative
As a client service representative, it’s Andy’s job to make sure Bankrate’s advertising clients stay happy as he troubleshoots their campaigns and works with the customer retention program.
Back to top