Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst
Position at CreditCards.com
CreditCards.com is seeking an experienced SEM professional to join our team, interacting with the day-to-day aspects of search engine marketing and analysis. If you have professional experience in search engine marketing, analyzing large amounts of data and managing multiple tasks and have a desire to be part of a growing and innovative team, we'd love to connect with you!
This position is based in Austin, TX.
About the Role:
- Manage the company's digital search campaigns by establishing new campaigns, managing the ad copy and bids of new and existing campaigns, analyzing campaign revenue and expenses and preparing reports to communicate the campaign performance to management.
- Maintain and improve on digital marketing performance, with changing revenue month to month.
- Identify new and/or additional marketing opportunities across several different search engines and websites.
- Manage the consistency of the search campaign messaging between networks.
- Stay abreast of new developments in digital marketing and provide suggestions to apply the new opportunities to our business.
- Develop expertise in and maintain proficiency in latest techniques of search engine marketing through online and offline educational resources.
- Manage and optimize campaigns using a bid management tool.
- Provide input into new tools and services to add to our sites.
- Provide analysis and feedback to management for decision making.
- Prepare forecasts and budgets for marketing campaigns.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing, paid search preferred.
- Excellent Excel skills required.
- Must be a self-starter, flexible and comfortable with the ups and downs of project cycles.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.Ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Ability to write targeted online ad copy.
- Ability to produce effective ideas under tight timelines.
- Ability to function independently.
- Ability to take direction and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to follow through.
- Ability to deliver projects on time.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work well with others is required.
- Sponsorship is not available at this time.
Meet Some of Bankrate.com's Employees
Client Service Representative
As a client service representative, it’s Andy’s job to make sure Bankrate’s advertising clients stay happy as he troubleshoots their campaigns and works with the customer retention program.
Back to top