Position at Bankrate.com
Bankrate.com a leading aggregator of financial rate information, offers an unparalleled depth and breadth of rate data and financial content. Hundreds of print publications depend on Bankrate as the trusted source for financial rates and information, including top newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The New York Times, and The Los Angeles Times. Hundreds of financial services companies turn to Bankrate to reach the millions of in-market consumers.
This position is responsible for selling financial services advertisers Bankrate's depth of customer acquisition products. This is a true hunter position that will require heavy prospecting, consultative selling, and excellent closing skills. We are looking for a superstar who has a track record of being in the top 5% of their current and previous employers. Highly competitive compensation package. We only want top performers to apply that can validate their results.
Where you can make an impact
- Drive new business through prospecting, hunting and cold calling and selling our digital media products and solutions to medium and large financial services companies
- Identify and prioritize top opportunities
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of all products, pricing, proposal & insertion order components, product demonstration tools etc.;
- Use professional selling skills to identify prospect needs and execute sales tactics through entire sales cycle including prospecting, engagement & close
- Consistently meet or exceed all activity and revenue goals.
- Track record of exceeding targets and a top producer in prior roles
- Aggressively and energetically pursues meeting/exceeding sales targets
- 4-5 years industry sales experience
- Results driven with outstanding follow up and follow through
- Excellent time management skills, organized, self-sufficient, and able to work with indirect supervision.
- Ability to build and leverage networks and relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to confront problems promptly and act decisively.
- Exhibit sound judgment and integrity.
- Proficient PC Skills. Must demonstrate ability to prepare PowerPoint presentations, use Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Meet Some of Bankrate.com's Employees
Client Support Specialist
As a Client Support Specialist, it’s Andy’s job to make sure Bankrate’s advertising clients stay happy as he troubleshoots their campaigns and works with the customer retention program.
Back to top