Position at Caring.com
Based in San Mateo, CA, Caring.com is the leading online destination for people struggling with the day-to-day realities of caring for aging parents, spouses or other loved ones. We provide much needed information, emotional support and access to local care resources. Caring.com is a subsidiary of Bankrate, Inc.
We are looking for an entry-level Revenue Analyst to research, track and manage the accounts receivables for our senior living accounts. To be successful in this role, you need to be highly organized, extremely detailed-oriented and find chasing things down to be fun.
- Scour multiple sources each day looking for “sales”
- Reconcile reports from multiple sources
- Produce detailed monthly reports to support invoices
- Problem solve invoice issues and payment delays
- Build a good rapport with client contacts
- Maintain and update contractual documentation records
- Escalate unresolved issues, tracking to final resolution
Must Have Skills:
- Proficiency with Excel and ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Demonstrated reliability and consistency in work performance
- Strong work ethic and a competitive spirit
- 4-year degree in accounting or related discipline
We take our social mission seriously – but don’t think for a minute that all this talk about aging stops us from having a good time. We’re a vibrant group of highly talented, results-oriented types that want to use our time and our brains to really make a difference.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a fun, friendly, supportive work environment.
If you are looking for a career challenge and to do something meaningful with your talent, we look forward to hearing from you!
Meet Some of Bankrate.com's Employees
Client Service Representative
As a client service representative, it’s Andy’s job to make sure Bankrate’s advertising clients stay happy as he troubleshoots their campaigns and works with the customer retention program.
Back to top