Position at LoanTek
A technician who uploads daily mortgage rate pricing information into proprietary software, configures parameters for allowable mortgage lender scenarios, and ensures the accuracy of pricing results to consumer facing websites. This is an entry-level position. Basic understanding of programming logic a plus. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Update current pricing and maintain responsibility for multiple mortgage lenders inside of proprietary software.
- Evaluate mortgage lender setup inside of the software environment for accuracy.
- Coordinate with clients to ensure lender setups are performing as desired.
- Review consumer facing website data to verify pricing is accurate.
- Software – Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of tools including Word, Excel, and Outlop>
- Mortgage Pricing – Basic understanding of mortgage pricing and interest ratp>
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentialitp>
- Interpersonal skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new thingp>
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skillp>
- Written communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written informatiop>
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficientlp>
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure qualitp>
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected eventp>
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performancp>
- Safety and security—the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properlp>
Meet Some of Bankrate.com's Employees
Client Service Representative
As a client service representative, it’s Andy’s job to make sure Bankrate’s advertising clients stay happy as he troubleshoots their campaigns and works with the customer retention program.
Back to top