Product Operations Specialist
Position at CreditCards.com
CreditCards.com is seeking to hire a Product Operations Specialist (Data). In Product Operations, we build, maintain, and improve processes that are integral to providing our customers with the best products and services. Accurate credit card and advertising data is the key to these products and services, and in this critical position, you will be ensuring that key data on our websites are updated accurately and in a timely fashion. Additionally, you will update and create other databases, ensure data quality, and provide basic data analysis.
CreditCards.com makes personal finance technology that helps users to save money through smart credit card use. We offer free website content as well as mobile and web applications for our users to maximize usage of their credit cards. CreditCards.com is a subsidiary of Bankrate, Inc.
- Perform daily advertising operations and publishing operations on a strict schedule with complete accuracy required
- Update data components on credit cards across a database of more than 3,000 credit card profiles
- Work with internal and external data sources to ingest and properly format large amounts of data for various websites and applications
- Perform periodic quality reviews of databases with credit card and reward information
- Update analyses around reward unit currency valuations
- Identify and help build requirements for improving existing processes and systems
- Collaborate across the business with issuer relations, marketing, product management and other teams
- You have experience working with large data sets, preferably in finance or technology
- You are detail-oriented and work well with deadlines
- You have college degree or equivalent work experience
- You want to work full-time in a relaxed, but committed environment
- You enjoy using and learning about technology
- Must pass a complete background check prior to employment
- Flexible PTO
- Full medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer contributions of 3% fully vested immediately
- Fully stocked kitchen(with snacks and drinks), foosball, and more
PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for candidates who are not currently on any type of work Visa.
Principals Only: No Third Party Agencies/Recruiters please.
Meet Some of Bankrate.com's Employees
Client Service Representative
As a client service representative, it’s Andy’s job to make sure Bankrate’s advertising clients stay happy as he troubleshoots their campaigns and works with the customer retention program.
Back to top