Position at CreditCards.com
CreditCards.com is seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead an agile scrum development team focused on managing and displaying our award-winning content to millions of consumers. CreditCards.com, part of Bankrate Credit Cards, is a leading destination site for everything credit card related. With tools and services for every consumer, we can help users to learn more about credit and find the right product to enhance their financial toolkit.
Product Managers at CreditCards.com are both Product Owners on a scrum team responsible for delivery, and cross-functional leaders responsible for strategic planning, competitive analysis and more. In this role, you will be helping us to build, enhance, and continuously improve our editorial and content management systems. From back-end workflows with our team of editorial writers, to front-end display to our millions of consumers, this role enables you to work across the front and back-end worlds.
About the Role:
- Work with management team to prioritize product features
- Manage the product roadmap for new features to achieve company goals
- Collaborate with engineering to continuously improve product performance
- Work with Editorial, SEO, and SEM teams to implement features and improvements
- Manage communications around product launches to key stakeholders within the company
- Manage bug backlogs and reports from quality assurance
- Create preliminary design concepts and work with the user experience and engineering teams to implement and iterate
- Analyze performance data and customer feedback to measure the effectiveness of product launches and identify optimizations
- Analyze the competitive landscape to identify business opportunities and product optimizations
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability toward the products you create
- Strong start-up or small company background
- Strong technical interest and background
- Proficiency in using tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence) to manage the software development lifecycle
- Proficiency in data analysis using relevant tools such as Microsoft Excel and Adobe Analytics
- Proficiency with web and mobile product development
- Experience in user funnel optimization and A/B testing
- Experience with developing business cases to justify features and development
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, related field, or equivalent experience; MBA or Master’s degree preferred
CreditCards.com is part of Bankrate Credit Cards. Bankrate Credit Cards is a leading financial services technology and marketing company that provides consumers with free content, credit information, and financial insights, connects consumers with financial institutions and helps users achieve financial goals and well-being.
Our data-driven algorithmic platform analyzes information on users’ spend and reward preferences, and credit card features and loyalty programs, to optimize consumer payment choices to maximize rewards, minimize fees and interest, and improve cash flow across web and mobile consumer solutions. We operate CreditCards.com, the leading online credit card marketplace, and a number of other great brands such as Wallaby Financial, CreditCardGuide, CreditCardForum, and more. We power credit card information for major brands through our API and data enterprise product suite. Bankrate Credit cards is a subsidiary of Bankrate, Inc. (NYSE: RATE) with locations in Austin, TX and Pasadena, CA.
This position is located in Austin, TX.
- Flexible PTO
- Full medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer contributions of 3% fully vested immediately
- Fully stocked kitchen(with snacks and drinks), foosball, and more
PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for candidates who are not currently on any type of work Visa.
Principals Only: No Third Party Agencies/Recruiters please.
Meet Some of Bankrate.com's Employees
Client Service Representative
As a client service representative, it’s Andy’s job to make sure Bankrate’s advertising clients stay happy as he troubleshoots their campaigns and works with the customer retention program.
Back to top