Position at The Points Guy
Founded by Brian Kelly in 2010, The Points Guy is a travel and lifestyle site reaching over 3.3m unique readers around the world each month. Brian and his growing staff of writers and editors keep readers up to date on points, travel news, deals and help readers make best use of credit card points and miles. Owned by publicly traded BankRate, The Points Guy is looking to hire an Office Coordinator
Primary Purpose: To coordinate and oversee day-to-day operations in The Points Guy office. This includes managing the CEO’s calendar, greeting and assisting visitors to the office, coordination of placing/shipping/receiving deliveries, facilities management and providing assistance to the CEO and other members of the Points Guy Team.
Be a Google Calendar guru with Google docs experience.
Must be digitally organized as we are mostly a paperless office
Must be an experienced Mac user
Oversee CEO travel and employee travel schedules to make sure reservations are not lost when travel plans change.
All booking should be maintained in a shared document so nothing is forgotten.
Assist with uploading receipts to Concur software for monthly expense reports
- Serve as receptionist; answers and directs incoming telephone calls, evaluates and executes inquires as needed, forwards messages to proper destination (low to moderate call volume)
- Daily maintenance of break room items (breakfast/coffee/paper and cutlery goods) and re-stocking throughout the common areas
- Weekly kitchen/office supply orders
- General office appearance upkeep – including cafe, conference rooms, and other common areas
- Conference room and guest visitor workstation scheduling
- Process incoming/outgoing mail and overnight packages to include sorting and distributing accordingly; preparing outgoing mailings for USPS and Fed-Ex
- Being friendly and cordial to employees
- Serve as liaison for office vendors
- Assist with administrative tasks: schedule meetings, ordering supplies, monthly expense reports
- Respond to various real-time challenges that may occur throughout the day
- Organizing of monthly/weekly activities for the office including happy hours, trainings and holiday celebrations
- Make catering arrangements for in-house meetings and trainings – setup and breakdown
- Serve as office liaison for senior leadership when they visit the TPG office (coordinate seating arrangements, lunch and assist with their schedule if needed)
Must have the following qualifications:
- Previous office experience preferred
- Highly organized with strong multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and welcoming personality
- Highly motivated and can work independently against deadlines
Meet Some of Bankrate.com's Employees
Client Service Representative
As a client service representative, it’s Andy’s job to make sure Bankrate’s advertising clients stay happy as he troubleshoots their campaigns and works with the customer retention program.
Back to top