Full Stack Engineer
Position at LoanTek
- Collaborate with team of full stack developers to design, develop, unit test, and support new features
- Strive for high quality and rapid output through the use of agile software development best practices
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
- Support, maintain, and help document software functionality
- Maintain coding, compliance, & security standards
- Work with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues
- Maintenance and on-going support of past and future technical solutions
- Proactively learn product frameworks and code base
- Experience developing applications based on the Microsoft technology stack; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge in understanding relational database models and developing complex database queries using Microsoft SQL Server and entity framework.
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio
- Understanding of DOM, Usability and User Interface Design
- Strong organizational and development skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Excellent technical, analysis, communications, mentoring, and teamwork skills.
- Highly motivated individual with deep technology understanding, capable of learning and digesting new technologies rapidly.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects with varying priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work and learn independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas amongst team members of various technical skill levels as well as clients. Written communication skills necessary to express concepts and technical specifications in a clear and concise manner at a level appropriate for the intended audience.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a development team, business analysts, projects managers, and operate independently.
- Experience with SQL databases
- Familiar with Front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
Back to top