Position at Caring.com
Caring.com is adding Senior Living Sales Advisors to our team in your area!
Our Advisors are sales representatives responsible for educating families across the country on senior care options, providing resources and personal assistance in identifying senior living communities and referring them to those communities that match their needs.
As a Senior Living Sales Advisor for Caring.com, you’ll reach out to families who’ve requested information about senior living facilities in their area. You will qualify them, provide informative information, assess their senior living needs and schedule them to tour senior living communities in their area. You will serve as the liaison between families in need and the senior housing communities. This invaluable service is something we are able to offer to families at no charge to them, we are able to do this based on referral fees generated from partner communities when a customer moves in from a Caring.com lead.
Our Advisors are required to learn about the senior living options in their area and make high-quality referrals/matches to the partners and for our clients. Ideal candidates are self-motivated, enjoy helping people AND excel at sales! Our best candidates have sales experience but want to employ their skills in a meaningful way while working from home.
- Advisors are accountable for revenue goals based upon referral fees generated when a customer move-ins at partner communities in your defined market.
- Advisors are responsible for converting leads into partner move-ins.
- By understanding a family’s unique needs and demonstrating an intimate knowledge of partners within the market, Advisors will focus on referring and moving families into appropriate partner communities.
About the Role:
- Builds relationships and educates families over the phone on referral process. Ensures families understand the value provided by Caring.com throughout their senior living search.
- Responsible for converting provided leads into partner community move-ins.
- Manage the sales process by guiding families through their search process with strong post-referral follow up with families and partner communities.
- Understand partner community offerings, including resident requirements and sales process in your defined territory.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Assess family situations and quickly develop solution based upon family needs.
- This is not an order taking sales position. Prior sales experience (at least 7 years) with a history of success positioning and selling solutions to businesses or consumers in a quota or metrics driven environment is required.
- With a genuine interest in and concern for our customers and community partners, must be able to assess family situations and quickly develop solution based upon family needs.
- Capable of overcoming obstacles through effective problem solving.
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent environment. You are self-motivated and seek feedback to continually improve.
- Strong communication skills necessary; must be able to speak with conviction and confidence.
- Previous high volume phone sales experience desired.
- Must possess good time management, organization, follow-up and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be experienced with Google documents; CRM experience helpful.
- This position will be a telecommute based position
- This is a full-time position (see work schedule and benefits below)
- Structured, pre-scheduled training attendance is mandatory
- Experience with high call volume (60-80 outbound calls per day) preferred
- Your activity and results are closely monitored by your Manager
- Communicate daily via phone and email to families and partners
- Consistently meet or exceed your monthly sales goals
Home Office Requirements
You’ll need a designated home office space, allowing for privacy during working hours, as well as a high-speed internet connection. You will be provided with a laptop and headset.
Work Schedule & Benefits
We offer various work-from-home schedules (but all require working at least 1 weekend day and a 40 hour work week commitment), competitive compensation, full health, dental and vision insurance, 401k contributions, over 3.5 weeks of paid time off in your first year, fun company events, and room for growth and professional advancement while working from home.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States to be eligible for consideration, visa sponsorship not available.
- Must be able to attend a 1 week on-site paid training in San Mateo, CA or Phoenix, AZ.
More than 40 million people in the United States care for someone over age 50, yet most have little preparation or experience when they begin their caregiving journey. Caring.com equips family caregivers to make better decisions, save time and money, and feel less alone — and less stressed — as they face the many challenges of caregiving. Our services include the offering of free, personal, one-on-one guidance and senior living referrals to families and caregivers seeking assistance in finding senior living communities that fit their loved one’s needs by our team of Senior Living Sales Advisors.
Back to top