(Entry Level) - SEO Link Builder
Position at Bankrate.com
Bankrate.com is seeking a top talent SEO link builder to take our organic search presence to the next level!
Bankrate is seeking an SEO Specialist to focus on link building for Bankrate.com. The candidate will develop and execute link building campaigns and scale current efforts. Strategies and tactics will include influencer outreach, content marketing, and executing manual backlinking campaigns.
The ideal candidate has 1+ years SEO experience though solid internships are also accepted and recent grads should apply.
The ideal candidate is curious, self-sufficient, and embodies a get-it-done attitude. He/she understands how websites and search engines function in order to create superior user experiences while balancing SEO and business objectives.
- Deep understanding of SEO
- Ability to build links within Google's Webmaster Tool Guidelines
- Must be able to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
- Extensive knowledge of Search Engine Optimization ranking tools
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to modifying existing HTML & CSS a plus
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Has worked with Google disavow files
- Create backlink analysis
- Understanding of information architecture and importance of internal lining
- Strong in LINK BUILDING strategies such as influencer outreach, content marketing, local citations, acquiring multiple guest blog post opportunities, mentions and others.
- 1+ years progressive SEO experience implementing SEO practices for sites with substantial organic search traffic.
- Experience working with and across both content and technical development teams.
- A strong understanding of SEO best practices such as content optimization, meta-data optimization, SEO-friendly site architecture.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates and their impact on rankings.
- Understands how to leverage technical SEO, content, links and UX to drive organic growth.
- Experience working on sites with 100k+ indexed pages that are conversion oriented and mobile focused.
- Superior Excel and data analysis skills; utilized tools such as Google Analytics, Looker, and possibly even SQL.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Deep knowledge around schema.org, AMP, canonicals, mobile-friendly SEO design, etc.
- Both agency/consulting or in-house experience considered
- Bachelor's degree required
Meet Some of Bankrate.com's Employees
Client Service Representative
As a client service representative, it’s Andy’s job to make sure Bankrate’s advertising clients stay happy as he troubleshoots their campaigns and works with the customer retention program.
Back to top