Position at The Points Guy
As an Editorial Intern with The Points Guy you will monitor travel industry news, research various topics (including aviation, credit cards, and hotels) and write daily news posts for the site--quick turnaround time often required. You will also help produce posts in Wordpress (knowledge of Photoshop is appreciated) and will participate in editorial meetings. At the end of the internship, we assign a fun, travel-based feature to each intern—which makes for a great clip.
This is a paid, 20- to 40-hour-a-week commitment (flexible) and is based in our New York office.
- Able to work from our NYC office located in the Flatiron District in Manhattan
- Excellent organization, writing and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of social platforms and applications
- Knowledge of aviation and points and miles (loyalty programs) is a plus, but not mandatory
- Proven writing/editing experience working on a college news website or other editorial team (magazine, newspaper, blog, etc.)
- Can take direction and write quickly
- Teamwork mindset
- Sense of humor
- Love of travel
- Photography/video skills appreciated
Our fall internships begin in late August (or early September if need be). We pay $20 per hour and assume a 20- to 40-hour work week (flexible). Learn more about us by visiting us at www.thepointsguy.com.
Meet Some of Bankrate.com's Employees
Client Service Representative
As a client service representative, it’s Andy’s job to make sure Bankrate’s advertising clients stay happy as he troubleshoots their campaigns and works with the customer retention program.
Back to top