Editorial Compliance Associate
Position at CreditCards.com
Are you detail oriented and a driven problem solver? Do you have an interest in credit cards and personal finance? Does this sentence drive you crazy?! If so, we'd like to speak with you about joining the NextAdvisor team.
NextAdvisor, a division of Red Ventures, is seeking someone with top-notch editing, writing and communication skills, plus a careful eye for detail to join our team as a Compliance Associate. If you are a tech-savvy individual with an entrepreneurial mindset looking for a broad set of responsibilities, we'd love to have you join our team in this entry-level position. The main focus of this role is confirming that our editorial content is meeting the requirements of all of the credit card issuers we partner with. The credit card industry is highly regulated, so you must be able to process and apply an ever-changing list of requirements. This will involve auditing all new articles our content team publishes, updating existing content when card issuers change card benefits and communicating with advertising networks to confirm updates. The ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines is a must. This entry-level position provides a great opportunity to learn about digital marketing, hone your business skills and grow professionally in a fast-paced and fun environment.
About the Role:- Audit all new editorial content for accuracy as well as any grammar, spelling and punctuation issues
- Maintain a compliance calendar to track all upcoming updates
- Pull reports to determine what content needs to be updated when card changes occur
- Manage the card update process and work with the editorial team to confirm all updates are accurately made before the deadline
- Communicate with advertising networks when necessary
- Troubleshoot and solve issues that arise
- Create processes to minimize compliance risk and prevent errors
- Work within set deadlines
- Additional projects and responsibilities as determined by the changing needs of the business
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Positive, team-focused attitude
- Comfortable in a focused, but fast-moving environment
- A stickler for perfect grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight, often competing, deadlines
- Organized and efficient
- Experience with HTML, WordPress or other blogging software is a plus
- Interest in online marketing, credit cards and/or personal finance is a plus
To apply, provide us with your current resume and a brief cover letter describing why you believe you are the perfect fit for this role.
Meet Some of Bankrate.com's Employees
Client Support Specialist
As a Client Support Specialist, it’s Andy’s job to make sure Bankrate’s advertising clients stay happy as he troubleshoots their campaigns and works with the customer retention program.
Back to top