Digital Marketing Analyst
Position at Bankrate.com
Bankrate is seeking an experienced Marketing Analyst who will work closely with a dedicated, fun group and will be highly influential to the growth of our organization. This is a role with lots of potential and requires someone with 2 to 3 years of online marketing experience, focused on consumer acquisition through display & paid social marketing channels.
- Drive key elements of consumer acquisition efforts focused on growing digital marketing investments, in a data-driven and results-oriented marketing environment
- Assist with online marketing strategies, campaign design, execution, measurement, testing, optimization, and reporting
- Partner with appropriate teams including product, data/analytics, and marketing to understand business objectives, provide strategic guidance, and develop/evolve marketing dashboards and campaign analysis
- Identify opportunities for business optimizations and lead project through development and testing process
- Manage online media buying execution and optimization
- Translate raw data into meaningful and actionable consumer insights
- Continually test marketing tactics to improve acquisition performance
- 2 to 3 years of relevant online marketing experience with an emphasis on testing, reporting, and measurement
- In-depth understanding of key digital marketing performance metrics
- Experience in web analytics, research and optimization tools including Google Analytics and Optimizely among others.
- Knowledge of lead generation marketplace and industry trends are a plus
- Comfortable using Display Marketing platforms (DSP/DMP's, etc).
Must have experience in working in bulk sheets and managing campaign architecture
- Some understanding of multivariate testing and optimization tools available (Optimizely, google experiments)
- Client side experience is highly preferred
- Advanced Excel skills are a must
- Ability to create and present updates on business in professional and detail oriented manner
- Experience working with creative, technical and business intelligence teams ensuring projects are completed to specific requirements
Meet Some of Bankrate.com's Employees
Client Support Specialist
As a Client Support Specialist, it’s Andy’s job to make sure Bankrate’s advertising clients stay happy as he troubleshoots their campaigns and works with the customer retention program.
Back to top