Position at LoanTek
What we’re looking for:
- A passion for creative UI and developing new user-facing features.
- Create new JS libraries to reuse throughout multiple applications.
- Drive and own the implementation of the Front End user experience.
- Keen eye on usability and creating perfect experience for customers.
- Solid understanding of visual design principles.
- Strong background with mobile first, responsive design, and cross-browser web development.
- Create conceptual wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications.
- Work with product management and product development over UX design requirements and delivery.
- Self-driven, energetic, highly technical, and capable of managing multiple priorities under pressure and ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
- Must enjoy working within a highly collaborative environment.
Must have Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing front-end solutions for web applications.
- 3+ years of full-time experience in HTML and CSS (Bootstrap, Less and/or other Preprocessor).
- Experience using and interacting with middle tier technologies (ASP.NET MVC, Web services, C#, Controllers, Actions, etc.).
- Experience with data formats such as Json and XML.
- Knowledgeable about client-side build automation tools (Grunt, Bower, Gulp, Uglify, etc.)
- Great visual design skills, demonstrating a pixel perfect eye for detail.
- Desktop, Mobile and Tablet design experience across multiple platforms.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good knowledge in the areas of UI / UX best practices.
- Familiarity with RESTful/SOAP Web Services
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
Bonus Skills and Experience:
- Using Visual Studio
- .NET MVC
Meet Some of Bankrate.com's Employees
Client Service Representative
As a client service representative, it’s Andy’s job to make sure Bankrate’s advertising clients stay happy as he troubleshoots their campaigns and works with the customer retention program.
Back to top