Position at LoanTek
- Work closely with internal teams to create, develop, and establish applications to meet the business needs throughout the company. This includes solution design, concept visualization and functional/technical requirements definition and documentation.
- Working closely with backend developers
- Assist in creating/maintaining company Graphic Design Assets
- Design User Interfaces and craft excellent User Experience
- Ensure user experience is intuitive and design is consistent
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing
- Experience developing applications based on the Microsoft technology stack; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge in understanding relational database models and developing complex database queries using Microsoft SQL Server and entity framework.
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio
- Understanding of DOM, Usability and User Interface Design
- Strong organizational and development skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Excellent technical, analysis, communications, mentoring, and teamwork skills.
- Highly motivated individual with deep technology understanding, capable of learning and digesting new technologies rapidly.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects with varying priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work and learn independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas amongst team members of various technical skill levels as well as clients. Written communication skills necessary to express concepts and technical specifications in a clear and concise manner at a level appropriate for the intended audience.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a development team, business analysts, projects managers, and operate independently.
- Experience with SQL databases
- Familiar with Front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
- Graphic/Web Design skills, experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Back to top