Position at CreditCards.com
The main focus of this role is confirming that our partner websites properly display and market the products of our financial partners. This involves routinely auditing website content, communicating required changes to partner websites, maintaining documentation to ensure that errors are resolved, and working with partner sites to optimize their sites for an ideal consumer experience. This position provides a great entry level opportunity to learn about digital marketing, hone your business skills, and grow professionally in a friendly environment.
Reporting to the Director of Compliance, this position is based in Austin, TX near the Arboretum.
We are currently looking for local candidates in the Austin, TX area.
About the Role:
- Monitor marketing displays for partner websites to ensure that content is up-to-date, and compliant with all relevant marketing guidelines
- Serve as liaison between partner websites by initiating, maintaining and enforcing marketing guidelines.
- Organize and review monthly compliance reports
- Maintain documentation for errors
- Troubleshoot and solve issues to prevent future errors
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Committed to ownership of responsibilities
- Must work well with others
- College graduate preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
CreditCards.com is a leading online credit card marketplace, bringing consumers and card issuers together. Our site is a free online resource where consumers can compare hundreds of credit card offers by category, including low interest credit cards, credit cards with rewards programs, airline credit cards, cash back credit cards, small business credit cards, student credit cards, instant approval credit cards as well as prepaid debit cards. Over one million unique users access our web site each month.
- Flexible PTO
- Full medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer contributions of 3% fully vested immediately
- Fully stocked kitchen(with snacks and drinks), foosball, and more
PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for candidates who are not currently on any type of work Visa.
Principals Only: No Third Party Agencies/Recruiters please.
Meet Some of Bankrate.com's Employees
Client Service Representative
As a client service representative, it’s Andy’s job to make sure Bankrate’s advertising clients stay happy as he troubleshoots their campaigns and works with the customer retention program.
Back to top