Bankrate SEO Intern
Position at Bankrate.com
Bankrate is seeking an entrepreneurial, detail oriented go-getter to help support the SEO team with day-to-day SEO activities. The candidate will support various aspects of the SEO process with a heavy focus on link building and optimization. He/she will receive on-the-job training from Bankrate's team of expert SEOs and be exposed to various aspects of web operations and development. This is a great opportunity to learn about SEO and digital marketing in a real world setting!
- Perform keyword research; identify, classify, and organize hundreds of thousands of keywords into logical data sets.
- Perform outreach to media outlets and websites to promote Bankrate content.
- Identify and implement on-page optimizations on Bankrate leveraging keyword research and advanced SEO tools.
- Pull data and create reports for SEO team.
- Computer Science, IT, Math, or Business majors preferred.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge is preferred.
- Programming experience is a major plus.
- Genuine interest in web technologies and internet marketing.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Meet Some of Bankrate.com's Employees
Client Service Representative
As a client service representative, it’s Andy’s job to make sure Bankrate’s advertising clients stay happy as he troubleshoots their campaigns and works with the customer retention program.
Back to top