What you'll do
Are you an MBA candidate interested in an internship program that develops future leaders at Bank of America?
The Strategy & Management Summer Associate Program develops future leaders while engaging them in challenging and business critical assignments in both non-client facing and client facing roles. The internship program offers two program tracks where recent MBA level candidates experience a summer program in various areas of the Consumer Bank organization. Successful interns will have the opportunity to join the two year rotational development program following graduation.
As a summer associate, you will receive a high touch program that will assist you in developing real world skills. Your role will vary depending on your functional assignment buy you can expect your responsibilities to include:
- Participation in team-based assignments aligned to strategic initiatives that span businesses such as digital, consumer lending, products & strategy
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the business and client needs through strategic, project-based work
- Learning what future opportunities are available to you through exposure to senior leaders, networking events, and a business-wide curriculum
- Building, designing and executing process solutions against business strategy
- Understanding and coaching to the life plan strategy within the financial center channel to enhance client's lives