What you'll do
The Strategy & Management Military Programis designed to give the opportunity to successfully leverage military leadership experience and skills in our corporate environment. Bank of America strives to deliver a best in class rotational development opportunity for participants through experiential learning, training, and networking opportunities. Weprovide the necessary tools for participants to further manage their professional development, realize their future potential, and maximize their contributions to Bank of America.
The Market Leadership trackprovides exposure to non-client facing and client facing roles in the Consumer Banking & Small Business Organization.
The Product and Strategy trackprovides the opportunity to work on teams within the Consumer Bank in roles such as product development and management, strategy, performance management, process design and project management.
Some of the responsibilities you may experience during this program could include:
- Applying your financial acumen and analytical skills to support a variety of projects as required by our customers and business leaders
- Building, designing and executing process solutions against business strategy
- Working in a collaborative environment on high level projects that tie to the strategy for the line of business within the consumer bank
- Owning customer experience and risk in a designated geographical consumer market
- Holding teams accountable to deepen client relationships by building robust relationships and following established sales effectiveness processes