What you'll do
The Strategy & Management Military Program is designed to give the opportunity to successfully leverage military leadership experience and skills in our corporate environment. Bank of America strives to deliver a best in class rotational development opportunity for participants through experiential learning, training, and networking opportunities. We provide the necessary tools for participants to further manage their professional development, realize their future potential, and maximize their contributions to Bank of America.
The Market Leadership track provides exposure to non-client facing and client facing roles in the Consumer Banking & Small Business Organization. During the first rotation participants develop a deep understanding of the Consumer Banking & Investments business through work in The Academy for the Financial Center Channel.
The Product and Strategy track provides the opportunity to work on teams within the Consumer Bank in roles such as product development and management, strategy, performance management, process design and project management.
Some of the responsibilities you may experience during this program could include:
- Applying your financial acumen and analytical skills to support a variety of projects as required by our customers and business leaders
- Collaborating with partners across the organization to achieve operational and performance excellence
- Building, designing and executing process solutions against business strategy
- Owning customer experience and risk in a designated geographical consumer market
- Holding teams accountable to deepen client relationships by building robust relationships and following established sales effectiveness processes
- Working in a collaborative environment on high level projects that tie to the strategy for the line of business within the Consumer Bank