What you'll do
Are you currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree and interested in an internship program that develops future leaders at Bank of America?
As a Strategy & Management Fulltime Analyst you will be part of a two year rotational program consisting of team-based work assignments aligned to high priority strategic initiatives that span the product, digital, and small business lines of business.
Your role will vary depending on your functional assignment but you can expect your responsibilities to include:
- Application of your financial acumen and analytical skills to support a variety of projects as required by our customers and business leaders
- Participating in team based work assignments aligned to high priority strategic initiatives that span the product, digital, and small business space
- Learning about what future opportunities are available to you through exposure to senior leaders, coordinated networking , business-wide curriculum
- Building, designing, and executing projects and processes against business strategy
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the business and client needs through strategic, project-based work