What you'll do
Our leading Global Banking & Markets team in Mexico has numerous internship opportunities for interested candidates. Opportunities are available across our Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Global Transaction Services, GCIB Credit, Global Markets, Global Research, Operations, Finance, Legal and Compliance businesses.
As an intern, you will be supported with training on the joband exposure to our experienced leaders throughout the program. Through an internship with us, you'll find yourself tackling the business challenges that make a real impact. You'll work alongside our full-time employees performing real tasks and you'll develop your skills and build your network in a dynamic environment designed to support your long-term career objectives.
Besides that, through our Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives, such as volunteering and diversity and inclusion programs, you will have the opportunity to make the difference to individuals and their communities and to help make financial lives better.
To be eligible candidates should be:
- Expecting to graduate in 1 to 2 years or recently graduated
- Available for 1 or 2 years of internship contract
- Studying Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Accounting or related courses
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Knowledgeable in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Possess strong teamwork ability, be results oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills