What you'll do
Interested in learning how we provide treasury solutions for multi-national corporations? Our Global Transaction Services (GTS) summer analyst program offers you the opportunity to work with various teams across the bank to provide long term solutions to support our key clients treasury needs.
The GTS organization provides comprehensive global treasury solutions to clients, including liquidity management, payments and receipts, trade and supply chain finance, foreign exchange, commercial card services, and custody and agency services.
As a full time analyst, your role will provide you with on-the-job training focused on technical, analytical, and professional skills giving you a strong platform to launch your career. Your responsibilities may include:
- Learning about the treasury management industry, and how it contributes to the clients' working capital optimization and bank's business
- Supporting the sales process, starting with client prospecting through to execution and implementation of the deal
- Working on sales analytics, pricing models and business improvement initiatives product markets across the treasury franchise
- Practical application of knowledge across the spectrum of GTS Product Management organization, helping clients meet their goals
- Interacting with other bank colleagues across business lines to ensure smooth execution and delivery of client requirements
- Learning about emerging technologies and players that are shaping the future of the banking industry, providing input on product innovation