What you'll do
Technology touches every part of Bank of America and underpins each deal we make. From low latency programming to big data challenges to keep Bank of America at the forefront of the world's financial markets, Technology is critical to our success.
Dependent on location, you will have the opportunity to work within one of our Technology lines of businesses; Global Banking & Markets Technology, Global Information Security or Chief Technology Organization for either a 6 or 12 month placement.
Whichever team you join, we expect fresh thinking from our technologists.
You will contribute to live projects with one dedicated team, whilst also gaining exposure to the wider Technology division through a variety of educational speaker series and networking events to aid you in your professional, technical and personal development. You will also benefit from our Mentor and Buddy program to ensure you are fully supported along the way.
As an Industrial Placement Analyst intern, your day to day responsibilities may include:
- Provide technical excellence to design, develop and maintain technology applications
- Gather, analyze, and document business and system requirements
- Translate internal and external client requirements into technical design specifications
- Collaborate with software testers to develop valid test plans and test scripts
- Take responsibility for deploying and supporting core infrastructure that underpins the daily operations of the entire bank
- Coordinate the process of analyzing functional specifications, use cases, process flows and user interface requirements