What you'll do
Global Technology & Operations (GT&O) provides end-to-end technology and fulfillment to individual consumers, small businesses, middle-market businesses and large corporations. Globally, GT&O manages the critical systems and multiple platforms needed to maintain the enterprise's market-leading positions in key segments, including deposits, payment products, consumer lending, wealth management, small business and middle-market lending, treasury services, investment banking, and sales and trading.
- Provide technical excellence to design, develop and maintain technology applications using technologies such as Java/EJB's, C++, .NET, Python and more
- Gather, analyze, and document business and/or system requirements
- Coordinate the process of analyzing functional specifications, use cases, process flows and user interface requirements
- Gather and translate internal and external client requirements into technical design specifications, business process reengineering
- Act as the liaison between business partners and development teams