What you'll do
Are you interested in analyzing companies and industries and communicating with investors? Our Global Research program offers you the opportunity to research, write, and publish market-leading investment analyses at Institutional Investor's #1 Global Research firm.
Our Global Research business is comprised of equity research and credit research that together serve our institutional sales and trading teams and their clients.
As an analyst in Research, you will be responsible for financial modeling/analysis, conducting primary research, writing franchise pieces and servicing institutional clients.
Your responsibilities and projects may include:
- Assembling historical financial models on covered companies
- Conducting financial, statistical and industry analysis on companies and the industry to support the team's investment thesis
- Gathering data from primary and secondary sources, analyzing data for insight, and generating trade recommendations
- Learning the fundamentals of the asset class or product that is covered by the team
- Writing short notes and lengthy reports (primers) on economies, markets and/or industries
- Attending industry conferences, investor dinners and company meetings