What you'll do
Our global clients require innovative market insights and cutting-edge financing solutions - we have the expertise and resources to help them achieve their goals.
The Quantitative Strategies Group (QSG) is responsible for the models and analytics used in the Sales and Trading divisions within Global Markets. The group designs, builds and maintains industrial strength tools for analyzing, pricing and risk managing financial products across all asset classes traded by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
During this 10 week internship program, you will enhance your skill set and learn how these specialist teams find innovative solutions for a wide range of clients.
As a summer associate, your responsibilities may include:
- Building quantitative models for pricing and risk management
- Applying new technologies to solve business problems more efficiently
- Driving new initiatives and products in the electronic trading space
- Working closely with technology to implement and maintain models and algorithms
- Working closely with trading, sales and technology to optimize client experience, trading revenues, and trading volumes