What you'll do
Our global clients require innovative market insights and cutting-edge financing solutions - we have the expertise and resources to help them achieve their goals.
The Quantitative Strategies Group (QSG) is responsible for the models and analytics used in the Sales and Trading divisions within Global Markets. The group designs, builds and maintains industrial strength tools for analyzing, pricingand risk managing financial products across all asset classes traded by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
As an analyst your responsibilities may include:
- Build quantitative models for pricing and risk management
- Work closely with technology to implement and maintain models and algorithms
- Apply new technologies to solve business problems more efficiently
- Work closely with trading, sales and technology to optimize client experience, trading revenues, and trading volumes
- Drive new initiatives and products in the electronic trading space