What you'll do
Global Markets delivers a wide range of securities products and services, powerful sales and trading capabilities and deep risk management expertise across asset classes. Closely aligned with Global Corporate & Investment Banking's client-managed groups, Global Markets product specialists anticipate and meet the needs of more than 3,000 institutional investors and 7,000 issuer clients across Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities (FICC).
Leveraging our local relationships and broad global capabilities, we provide our clients with creative and innovative ideas and market insights, trading services, analytics and new products across a broad spectrum of asset classes. These range from interest rate and credit products, foreign exchange, real estate and commodities to cash equities and equity-linked products - all with the goal of enabling our clients to maximise their performance.
- EMEA Mortgages is a product within Global Markets. The "origination segment" within EMEA Mortgages, while a "trading desk" is private side.
- EMEA Mortgages is a market leading securitized product platform and, we have won numerous awards.
- The EMEA Mortgages origination desk is complemented by (i) the EMEA mortgages analytics, (ii) sales, and (iii) secondary trading platforms.
- The origination strategy is focused on cross collaboration with Global Corporate & Investment Banking, targeting key global relationship clients.
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university, and in their penultimate or final year of study.
- Applications are accepted from a diverse range of degree disciplines such as the arts and humanities, as well as numerically focused subjects.