What you'll do
Do you want to generate solutions that make an impact and build long term client relationships? Our investment banking summer analyst program offers you the opportunity to be part of an industry or product focused team that manages capital raising and strategic advisory transactions for our clients around the world.
These industry and product teams include: Consumer & Retail, Natural Resources, Financial Institutions, Financial Sponsors, Real Estate, Gaming & Leisure (REGL), Global Industrials, Healthcare, Mergers & Acquisitions, Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT) and Emerging Growth & Regional Coverage (EGRC). Our Leveraged Finance business also recruits through the Investment Banking process.
Our Summer Analyst program is designed to offer you a broad and exciting experience of work as a full time Investment Banking analyst.
If you are interested in Leveraged Finance in New York, please apply to the Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program to be considered.
If you are interested in Leveraged Finance in Charlotte, please apply to the Capital Markets Summer Analyst Program to be considered.
As a summer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Preparation of presentation and other materials for clients
- Participation in due diligence sessions, communications and interaction with deal team members
- Management of several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team