What you'll do
Our Global Corporate & Investment Banking business focuses on building long-term relationships with more than 3,000 large U.S. and multinational corporations, financial institutions and financial sponsors.
We provide strong advisory expertise, capitalizing on powerful mergers and acquisitions, corporate banking, treasury, debt and equity product expertise to deliver integrated financial solutions. Within a focused industry or product group, associates help orchestrate capital raising and strategic advisory transactions.
As an associate, you will be placed within one of our industry, country or product coverage teams. Your training and development are our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support.
In this role, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Preparation of presentation and other materials for clients
- Participation in due diligence sessions, communication and interaction with deal team members
- Management of several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team