What you'll do
Our Global Corporate Banking business focuses on building long-term relationships with more than 3,000 large U.S. and multinational corporations, financial institutions and financial sponsors. We provide strong advisory expertise, capitalizing on powerful mergers and acquisitions, corporate banking, treasury, debt and equity product expertise to deliver integrated financial solutions. Our team serves the long-term needs of corporations and financial institutions, drawing on the bank's global expertise and local knowledge across all industry sectors.
The Corporate Banking Analyst program is designed to offer you broad and exciting exposure to the full breadth of products and services we offer to our clients and prospects. Your training and development is our top priority, with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program, ongoing development opportunities, on-the-job support, educational speaker events and mentorship.
Responsibilities may include:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Communication and interaction with deal team members
- Performing various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Preparation of presentation and other materials for clients