What you'll do
Are you interested in projects that support our clients to improve their performance? As a Wholesale credit analyst, you will be supported with extensive training and exposure to our most experienced leaders.
When applying to our GBAM Wholesale Credit program you have the opportunity to be placed within one of the following business units; Business Banking, Business Capital, Commercial Real Estate Banking, Dealer Financial Services, Middle Market Banking or Specialized Industries.
Our Global Banking & Markets (GBAM) Wholesale Credit business is an integrated underwriting, monitoring and product management division servicing wholesale businesses in Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking and Global Corporate & Investment Banking.
Responsibilities may include:
- Analyzing industry, collateral, and financial trends of clients in various industries
- Partnering with experienced Credit Officers and Client Managers to evaluate credit risks, formulate the loan structure
- Analyzing and updating pertinent data on collateral, financials, projections, covenant compliance, free cash flow, audit
- Reviewing field examinations and appraisals for collateral performance and valuation trends
- Analyzing clients' financial performance by comparing it to past performance, projections, and industry standards
- Spreading financial statements, assessing the client's compliance with financial covenants and confirming the accuracy of risk ratings