What you'll do
Our GBAM US Summer Experience Program is an 11-week internship program for 2nd year students studying in universities in Africa, designed to offer interns a broad and exciting experience of work as summer analyst in one of our Global Banking and Markets teams.
GBAM US Summer Experience Program interns will attend pre-program orientation and training, where they will obtain basic training on bank systems, learn about the financial services industry and gain insight into working life at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Following training, interns will spend the remainder of the program as a summer analyst in their assigned team.
Candidates are required to be pursuing a BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university in Africa with a graduation timeframe between December 2021 and May 2022.
- Supporting the business in their daily activities
- Gaining exposure to client relationship management
- Analyzing client and market data
- Preparing materials and working on client presentations
- Delivering analytical projects and conducting company research
- Shadowing senior members of the team as a hands-on approach to learning the basics of the business