What you'll do
The Global Banking and Markets Chief Operating Office (COO) organization has groups aligned to both specific lines of business and centralized functions. Our team is dedicated to understanding the unique complexity of each of our businesses and ensuring the business operates efficiently to meet our strategic goals.
Within a group, summer analysts help with a variety of new initiatives, projects and normal business tasks. Your training and development is ourtop priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As a summer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work on several projects at once and be effective as an individual and as part of a team
- Developing and maintaining complex spreadsheets
- Document collection and review, including deal files and other legally required documentation.
- Performing various analyses, including operational loss analysis, reporting gap analysis.
- Communication and interaction with team members