What you'll do
Are you interested in a finance internship that focuses on experiential learning, training, and networking opportunities?
Our finance internship provides students with the opportunity to expand upon their academic foundation, technical skills, knowledge of the industry and their familiarity with a corporate environment which can lead to a full-time employment opportunity within Corporate Finance.
This internship will present opportunities for the practical application of skills learned in Corporate Finance and Accounting coursework. Candidates must be pursuing a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Information Systems, or a Masters of Accounting degree.
During your internship, your responsibilities may include:
- Analysis, forecasting, and reporting of financial and non-financial trends
- Process redesign
- Developing models and performing financial analysis of business investments
- Supporting the corporation's internal planning and management accounting functions
- Preparing external reports for shareholders and regulatory authorities
- Support the finance function by using analytical methods & tools to interpret large & complex data sets: data collection, querying & analysis