Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 19 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated Human Resources and Talent Acquisition professional who is passionate about creating and implementing talent management programs. You excel at problem solving, and have experience designing, initiating, and maintaining programs. You are a critical thinker and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can assist with the attraction and retention of top talent.
What You'll Do
- Thorough understanding of Talent Management methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think critically and independently
- Superior resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
- High degree of objectivity and analytic skills
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated capabilities in building highly functioning teams, developing others, and influencing up
- Ability to very rapidly master new systems and tools and effectively teach others
- Comfort ability with applying prior knowledge and insights into tailored, iterative solutions in a start-up environment
- Strong commitment to innovation and continuous improvement
- Strong ability to effectively manage demand, manage expectations, and deliver multiple, overlapping projects
- Strong desire and willingness to provide both consultative/advisory support and hands-on execution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation software
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
- Workday Talent Suite experience would be a plus
What You'll Need
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Behavioral Sciences or Business Administration required OR additional experience above the minimum may be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis
- A minimum of 10 years’ professional work experience in two or more of the following practice areas: talent management, organizational design, workforce planning, performance management and/or employee development required
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive leadership experience in one of the previous practice areas required
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employee's at Bankers Healthcare Group are required to work within the United States of America.
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.