Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 19 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated IT professional who is passionate about Vendor Management. You excel at Vendor Relations, Vendor Performance, Risk Management, and have experience being part of a successful Vendor Management Office. You are a self-starter that has the ability to interact with IT managers and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can help mature a Vendor Management Function.
What You’ll Do
- The Vendor Relationship Manager will maintain relationships between vendors and internal resources, including IT stakeholders
- Maintains a Vendor framework in alignment with business stakeholders
- Facilitate contract renewals, extensions, change orders as needed by business stakeholders
- Work alongside colleagues to assist with developing statements of work (SOWs) and understand any current requests for information (RFIs), requests for quotations (RFQs) and requests for proposal (RFPs) that are in the pipeline.
- Establish contract management objectives, procedures, templates and workflow processes for vendor contracts and deliverable schedules. Maintain a contract management database that contains all executed contracts, as well as contracts that are under development but are not yet active. Moreover, track obligations, deliverables and contract change notes. Manage and control access to documents as appropriate.
- Work with legal representatives to develop and insert appropriate legal protections in contracts, as warranted.
- The Vendor Relationship Manager will work with all teams (security, compliance and tax, HR, accounts payable [AP], and so on) to ensure that vendors are performing in accordance with existing requirements and regulatory obligations.
- Follow a knowledge base of negotiating strategies, best practices, and negotiation personnel and teams. Make improvements to processes, procedures, workflow and organizational structures for contract management.
- Administer commercial and financial arrangements with vendors to include billing, invoicing, performance incentives and remedies, and internal chargebacks, where appropriate.
- The Vendor Relationship Manager will work with vendors and key stakeholders to establish clear contract change control processes.
What You’ll Need
- The Vendor Relationship Manager should have a minimum three to five years' experience with negotiating and managing contract life cycles, with an emphasis on technology or IT service agreements
- Experience in managing contracts in one or more IT categories, including Consulting, Hardware, software, service and communication
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The Vendor Relationship Manager should have experience working with all key departments (security, compliance, finance, tax, AP, legal and procurement), and knowledge of procurement and vendor management practices
- Knowledge of IT concepts and systems
- Strong project and process management skills, with the ability to handle multiple vendors and multiple contracts, as well as a wide range of tasks
- Ability to understand contract risks and to work with other parts of the organization in crafting tactics and strategies for risk mitigation
- Knowledge of best practices for IT contract negotiation tactics and strategies
- A bachelor's degree is typically required, preferably in an analytical field (such as general business, economics, psychology, computer science, mathematics, statistics or finance).
- Strong ability to communicate with IT users, legal and procurement staff, and business leaders to craft contracts that align complex needs with contractual requirements to achieve business outcomes
- Customer-focused approach to delivering contract management services to internal customers
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills to be applied in working with vendors across the entire contract life cycle
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employee's at Bankers Healthcare Group are required to work within the United States of America.
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.