- Pembroke Pines, FL
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
What You'll Do
- Maintain essential IT operations, including patching operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, and other infrastructure within the organization.
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems that monitor datacenter health using preexisting management tools and respond to issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain systems when needed.
- Nurture dependable IT infrastructure and networking that’s always up and running
- Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems encompassing disaster recovery and backup verification and testing.
- Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed
- Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly
What You'll Need
- Proven work experience in IT
- Experience with or knowledge of various operating systems across the industry; current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance-monitoring tools such as SolarWinds, Lansweeper and others.
- Solid knowledge of active directory, experience with different virtualization platforms including VMware and Hyper-V as well as replication technologies. Cloud computing understanding. (specifically Microsoft Azure a plus)
- Expertise in analyzing, maintaining, and repairing large-scale distributed systems and knowledge of networking concepts.
- Experience in being able to see projects through and ability to adapt to a fast changing environment that requires collaboration with multiple teams within an organization
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top