Sr. Salesforce Engineer
- Dania Beach, FL
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 19 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated Salesforce professional who is passionate about Salesforce architecture and development. You excel at the design, development, and implementation of Salesforce as a foundational platform across all business units. You have a track record of delivering large, complex Salesforce projects, and are passionate about technology, quality, and the Salesforce platform. Additionally, you have a keen sense of process improvement and a strong desire to solve business problems. You will be responsible for providing technical and architectural leadership for Salesforce applications, will lead a software development team composed of internal resources and vendor partners
What You'll Do
- The Sr. Salesforce Engineer will create, implement, and manage large, multi-tenant Salesforce environment.
- The Sr. Salesforce Engineer will contribute to all technical aspects of projects, integrations, and solutions developed on the salesforce platform.
- The Sr. Salesforce Engineer will work with cross functional teams to ensure technical solutions that align with the technology enterprise vision
- Determine best approach for coding implementations and work with team to develop
- The Sr. Salesforce Engineer will apply common Salesforce principles of good code development, including extensibility, reusability, maintainability, and code coverage (industry best practices)
- Lead code reviews and provide valuable feedback in peer reviews on code and design deliverables (peer code review)
- Work with product owners and business analysts to analyze technical requirements for new features/capabilities within Salesforce.
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions.
- Support the rollout of enhancements to the production environment, which includes coordination of all IT areas involved in the rollout.
What You'll Need
- 8+ years practical experience in software engineering and 5+ years Salesforce platform experience of building solutions on Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Experience with Communities, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud highly desired
- Ability to achieve and maintain Salesforce Platform Developer I&II, Admin, Advanced Admin, Sales cloud, Service Cloud and Technical Architect (Preferably)
- Deep understanding of Lightning and Apex development experience
- Strong database experience is required, preferably MSQL.
- Experience with implementing or integrating with on premise systems, highly desired
- Expertise in using integration middleware, knowledge of Azure, SQL, Event driven architecture.
- Aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving and ability to work in fast paced, dynamic team environment
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering high quality software that balance technical and business goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with a variety of audiences at all levels.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employee's at Bankers Healthcare Group are required to work within the United States of America.
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top