Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
We are looking for Production Analyst to help BHG’s efforts to turn our data into insights. You will team with world-class professionals to develop and test strategies that ultimately impact the bottom line. And you will do it in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation.
What You’ll Do
- The Sr. Production Analyst will help connect data sources to our data warehouse and write scripts to analyze data, perform exploratory analysis, build explanatory dashboards, and collaborate with stakeholders.
- The Sr. Production Analyst will work cross-functionally with department heads from Marketing, Production, Development, and Operations to collect and transform the right data and ask probing questions.
- Analyze data about customers and use multiple technology platforms.
- Establishes and maintains effective performance tracking; identify improvement opportunity, form hypothesis, proposes, designs and implements tests to drive strategy enhancement and optimization.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis in a corporate setting
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in a professional environment.
- Advanced experience with Pivot tables and Formulas with the ability to show results in a graphical manner
- Advanced experience with SQL (MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle SQL)
- Experience with data visualization and dashboarding (PowerBI, Tableau, Cognos, ect.)
- Experience with business analysis and/or data modeling
- Have a strong mathematical foundation (proficiency in statistics is a plus), an excellent analytical mind, and must be able to thrive with minimal direction and supervision.
- Looking for a consultative, collaborative, problem-solving approach and be able to handle multiple concurrent work streams at once
- Undergraduate degree in data science, data analytics, engineering, statistics, information systems, or similar
- Post-collegiate work experience in data analytics in a business environment, including internship experiences, is highly desired
- Understanding of the financial industry and/or call center reporting and analytics is a plus
- Background in Statistics: Descriptive, Inferential, and Bayesian is a plus
- Knowledge/Experience of programming languages (R, Python, Java, C+, ect.) is a plus
- Advanced analytics, such as machine learning, clustering, and predictive modeling is a plus
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employee's at Bankers Healthcare Group are required to work within the United States of America.
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.