Sr. Application Support Analyst
- Pembroke Pines, FL
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated Application Support professional who is passionate about supporting key initiatives in a fast-paced environment. You excel at handling 50+ tickets per day, and have experience providing first level support for software products and tools. You are a hard working and positive individual that thrives in an environment where you can make a difference from day 1. This team acts as the front-line of contact for support of central technology services and is responsible for interfacing with clients, resolving software incidents, and acting on service requests while achieving high customer satisfaction.
What You'll Do
- The Sr. Application Support Analyst will provide first level of support for multiple software products/tools.
- Respond quickly to user support needs, inquiries, and requests.
- Track and prioritize requests through JIRA.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, following through on assignments until issues are resolved and closed.
- The Sr. Application Support Analyst will escalate issues quickly to additional support resources as needed.
- Complete application administration tasks.
- Develop and maintain knowledge base documentation.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of comfort learning new software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, determine appropriate actions and complete tasks.
- The Sr. Application Support Analyst should have the ability to work well under pressure, adhering to team SLAs.
- Ability to work after hours & weekends on rotating shifts.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- The Sr. Application Support Analyst should have Basic to Proficient SQL knowledge.
- Familiarity with JIRA is a plus.
- Familiarity with collaboration tools (i.e. Teams, Skype, etc.)
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top