Social Media Manager
- Flexible / Remote
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience in and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. In this role, you will engage with customers on a daily basis, develop and expand our online reputation, and leverage existing content and PR to create compelling posts across all product channels.
The Social Media Manager will oversee the company’s social media accounts, focusing on organic content marketing, community engagement, and brand management, and will work closely with the digital advertising team to create synergies in social media efforts.
What You'll Do
- Oversee the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Lead our reputation management efforts, focusing on cultivating strong reviews and having them reflect across platforms (ie. Facebook, Google Places, etc.)
- Build our social audiences on multiple platforms and engage with them on a daily basis
- Nurture relationships with industry influencers, media contacts, and customers via social media interactions and conversations
- Implement a content editorial calendar and regular social publishing schedule to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, paid search, and direct mail) into your engagement plan
- Work with internal stakeholders to streamline processes, tracking, and reporting capabilities
- Support business development teams through the creation of various marketing materials to be posted on our social accounts
What You'll Need
- 5-7 years of proven experience in an advertising agency or marketing firm, in a client-facing social media, branding, or communications role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations or communications
- Strong writing and editing skills, with a major focus on writing for the web and social media (writing samples preferred)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, with ability to foster long-term relationships
- A keen attention to detail, a self-starter mindset with minimal supervision required
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and effectively manage multiple marketing campaigns at once
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top