Senior Software Engineer
About the Job:
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and critical development efforts.
- Design and implement new, innovative solutions following best practices for performance and scalability.
- Maintain and improve the functionality of existing applications.
- Champion and contribute improvements of ongoing standard software development processes, team infrastructure and methodology in collaboration with other Principal and Senior Staff Software Engineers.
- Ongoing review of development efforts to ensure compliance with business requirements, scalability, security, and other best practices.
- Develop Unit Tests
- Implement and maintain web-based applications and back-end services using the C#/.NET Framework and SQL Server technologies (relational database and Business Intelligence)
- Code front-end web pages using modern technologies (JQuery, CSS, Bootstrap responsive layouts, JSON)
- Experience as a Microsoft technologies developer, specifically with C#/.NET
- Experience with development using the .NET 4.6+ framework
- Experience with Windows services/applications
- Expertise in Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience creating/using SQL server entities (complex queries, stored procedures, database architecture skills a plus).
- Experience with Advanced Messaging Queuing Protocol such as RabbitMQ or SignalR is a plus
- NoSQL Data experience is a plus
- Continuous Integration experience with tools such as Git, TeamCity, and Octopus is a plus
- Familiarity with task life-cycle (Discovery & Analysis, Implementation, Testing, Deployment).
*The job description above may require additional task and/or responsibilities within your department or outside of your department not identify in this job description.
Why Bankers Healthcare Group?
- Work with purpose- Providing innovative financial solutions
- Onsite gym or Gym Membership
- Paid Holidays and flexible paid time off
- Company Contribution towards Health and Dental Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- 401K Contributions
- Profit Sharing
- Cash balance plan
BHG Builds People That Build BHG
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top