Senior Product Owner - Digital Financing Platform
- Flexible / Remote
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated business technology professional who is passionate about fintech, innovation, and software development. You excel at delivering under tight deadlines and have experience successfully transforming requirements into working software. You have an affinity towards operating in a team construct whereby success of the team supersedes individual accolades. Finally, you are self-driven, confident to address adversity head-on, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where expectations and standards are consistently raised and opportunity for exponential growth is limited only by your motivation!
What You'll Do
- Plans, write themes & user stories, refine the backlog, create tasks, adopt the inspect and adapt mindset
- Responsible for interfacing with key business and technology stakeholders to identify, interpret, and document critical business requirements
- Works closely with the product group lead, understanding overall theme and operational objectives by studying business function and gathering requirements
- Provides key oversight on product requirements to ensure comprehension amongst stakeholders
- Drives task completion between the business, product and development teams to ensure requirements are executed upon both timely and accurately
- Plays an integral role in supporting overall planning effort; detailed knowledge of requirements directly aids capacity planning, resource allocation and risk mitigation
- Assists in management of daily standups, sprints, scheduling, and planning
- Designs technical workflow diagrams and software documentation utilizing relevant toolsets
- Translates design requirements to the UI/UX team to produce working prototypes
- Identifies product limitations and has the ability to propose innovative business and technical solutions
- Understands the interaction of different software components
- Multi-disciplined with broad/mature experience
- Detail-oriented with excellent writing and communication skills
What You'll Need
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or another similar field
- 3-5+ years of experience in a business analyst, product owner or similar role
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing and analyzing business processes & procedures documentation
- Must possess a highly logical and analytical mindset, must be able to multitask and learn quickly
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; ability to interpret requests and give quality results in a timely manner
- Experience working within Power BI or Tableau preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (experience in MS SQL Server preferred)
- A firm understanding of AGILE/SCRUM Methodology
- Agile certification strongly preferred (CSPO, CSM, etc.)
- Prior experience with Salesforce Service Cloud is a plus
- Project Coordination/Management experience is a must
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top