Senior Marketing Analyst
- Syracuse, NY
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated marketing analytics professional who is passionate about planning and managing various projects related to customer profiling and marketing trends. You excel as an effective communicator who thinks strategically, writes concisely, and speaks easily to large and small groups including peers and executives, and have a blend of business acumen and market intelligence expertise. You are results oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can partner with business stakeholders while providing information and insights regarding customer, markets, competitors, campaign effectiveness, and measure performance directly supporting business decisions.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the well-being and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
What You’ll Do
- Support our direct mail marketing and digital marketing team with insights, analyses and recommendations to help lower costs and maximize growth
- Monitor and report on major direct mail KPIs including response rate, cost per acquisition, ROI etc.
- Analyzing the performance of various digital channels like paid search, social, website etc. and provide insights on things that worked and things that need improvement
- Work with data scientists to refine targeting and lead scoring efforts
- Develop, monitor and analyze A/B tests that drive further growth in integrated marketing approach.
- Find new ways to optimize marketing programs to lower costs and maximize growth
- Develop reports, dashboards and performance insights for presentation to senior management
- Provide market segmentation, customer segmentation and targeting analyses
- Assist in defining data set specifications to ensure the continued value of daily analytics
What You’ll Need
- BA/BS in Mathematics, statistics or business with 5+ years of relevant post-university work experience at a company in an analytical capacity; previous experience as a Marketing Analyst a strong plus
- Previous experience with paid marketing (online marketing, direct mail, other offline marketing) or email marketing a plus
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis expertise (analysis, modeling, policy, methodology, financial/business impacts, reporting)
- Strong analytical ability and excellent communication skills to analyze and report on campaign performance and provide recommendations
- Highly proficient in Excel analyses, Google analytics and using SQL; experience with Tableau / PowerBI / other data visualization software a plus
- Well-rounded business professional with technical acumen and a passion for creating, mining, sharing and using sound, solid and accurate marketing data
- Intense curiosity about data and the insights it holds about our customers
- Knack for balancing multiple projects at the same time
- Self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top